Liposuction Review


Liposuction Review at
NANA Plastic Surgery Hospital

Thighs Liposuction without wavy!


Hello all!

My name is Nokki, 28 years old, and I had thighs liposuction done at NANA Hospital in Korea. Now has been 2 months after the liposuction and my weight went down to 8 kg!
My problem is my big thighs which look like a man's thighs and here is my photo before liposuction.


It is important to do a consultation for thighs liposuction before the surgery and I visited NANA Hospital to have 1:1 personal analysis with Dr. Hwang Dong Yeon and to find out how much fat can be pulled out of my body.




After a health test, finally i met Dr. Hwang Dong Yeon.




And then the next day, my feelings were mixed between exciting and very nervous because this was the first time I had an operation. And, thinking of how beautiful I will be~~


So before the operation, I had to change into a hospital gown, wash my face, etc. for hygienic purposes.


Here is some snapshot pictures taken to compare with before and after the surgery.


Need to sign an agreement form before the operation.



Then meet with Dr. Hwang Dong Yeon again to draw and mark which parts of the fat will be removed.



After completing the process and here I am in the operation room to get ready. Thighs liposuction surgery takes about 2 hours.




Then, two hours later, the fat was pulled out into two big bottles. I cannot believe this is how it looks like and the doctor said it was about 4000 cc (2000cc/bottle).


During the surgery, I didn't feel any pain at all because I was under the anesthesia, and even when I woke up, I also didn't feel any pain at all. I felt really comfortable during the process.

And now I am proud to be myself after wearing the pressing suit for a month, diet and exercise control, i am very satisfied with a weight loss of 8 kg.



Contact us :

NANA Plastic Surgery Hospital - 나나성형외과
Address : 492 Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06119
Tel: +82-10-7150-0601
Email: nanahospital.eng@gmail.com
Line: @nanahospital
Kakao: nanahospital
Instagram: nanahospital_eng
Facebook: nanahospital.eng

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts