[Eyelid Surgery - Nose Surgery - Jawline Surgery] 3 Simple Steps Turns into Korea's Most Popular Oppa! PART 2

[Eyelid Surgery - Nose Surgery - Facial Contouring] 3 Simple Steps Turns into Korea's Most Popular Oppa! PART 2

Hi all,

This is story PART 2 of a young man with Nana.

From an ordinary young man, the appearance changed totally like the most popular Oppa in Korea.



If you miss PART 1, please click the link below


So let's talk about the story of this young man.
This is real proof.




Swelling decreases, so this is what happens and there are clear changes. I have a new feeling today. Hump ​​on my nose disappeared and my nose also became higher. I like it very much. I feel like I'm very handsome. I want the swelling to go down quickly. I hope I get well soon.




From the previous photo it appears that the right face is more swollen than the left face. But now the swelling in the right face has decreased a lot. The nose is as good as it is designed and I like it very much. Everyone around me can't wait to see a new face soon. In my case, I recovered quite quickly.




It's been two weeks now. I think the swollen part is gone, but still has bruises. High nose! I am very satisfied! I think I can feel it in the style of my new nose.

Follow the story of this young man.

For more information, please contact :

NANA Plastic Surgery Hospital - 나나성형외과
Address: 492 Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06119
Tel / Whatsapp : +82-10-7150-0601
Line: @nanahospital
Kakao : nanahospital
Instagram : nanahospital_eng
Facebook : @nanahospital.eng



Comments

Popular Posts