[REAL REVIEW] Eyelid Surgery - Nose Surgery - V-Line - Facial Fat Grafting - Breast Surgery (PART 3)

Breast Augmentation Surgery (implant)


Every time I wear clothes, I want to look sexy by trying to overcome my problem in the breast.

It's been a month since I did breast augmentation surgery!
Until the 5th day after the operation, there was still a little swelling, but on 7th day the scars and bruises had begun to fade, and I felt everything was fine except for the special garment that I had to wear.

After 14 days, the lower part of the breast feels tight, but the upper part of the breast feels soft?
You can say it has become soft.
And I think it's very good that recovery is faster than I thought.

Now, it's much easier to get around and i am choosing lingerie and swimsuits.
I also do light exercise, and I feel everything is fine

I think the swelling has also begun to disappear, so I tried to touch my breast and I enjoyed it.
My condition also looks better and more interesting!

Photos are before, 7 days after, 17 days after and 1 month after surgery (2 photos).





- - - - - - - - - - -

If you're looking into plastic surgery,
Don't hesitate and ask the professionals.


Tel/Whatsapp: +82-10-7150-0601
Email: nanahospital.eng@gmail.com
Line: @nanahospital
Kakao: nanahospital
Instagram: nanahospital_eng
Facebook: nanahospital.eng


Address: 492 Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06119
(KOR: 서울특별시 강남구 강남대로492 HM타워 3,4,5,6층)


Comments

Popular Posts