NANA STAFF Getting her EYES done at her own Work Place! | Ptosis Correction at NANA Plastic Surgery Hospital

Hi, guys! I’m back with another blog :D


It’s Spring here in Korea and the weather is awesome! I’m loving it so much and wish that it lasts like this for a very long time 🍀🌴🌳

 

me and my dog last Spring :D

Today, I’m going to talk about the double eyelid (revision).WHY? Well, I had double eyelid surgery last week. Actually, I also had double chin liposuction as well LOL. But, I’ll talk about the liposuction next time~

First of all, why double eyelid revision surgery?

I had my double eyelid surgery when I was 16 years old, as a graduation gift from my parents!

During online consultations (at NANA), there were some who were asking whether it’s like a tradition for Asian parents to let their children go for double eyelid surgery as a gift. Hmm… I don’t know whether it’s a tradition, but I’ve seen quite some people like my friends who also had their eyes done during middle or high school.

 

Now, I’m 27 (international go age) and I could see my eyelids coming down where it seems like I barely have any double eyelid. That’s why I decided to go for double eyelid surgery. I had non-incisional double eyelid surgery in the past. Therefore, this time I wanted to go for incisional double eyelid surgery. However, even if I wanted to for incisional double eyelid surgery, it’s up to the doctor’s decision. Doctors have to see my eyes first (such as my skin and fat on the eyes) and decide which surgery may be suitable for me.

 
Number 3 is the case for me :(

When I went to the consultation with Doctor Park Song Yi💓, NANA’s TREND(this is her nickname as she does surgeries according to the patients' needs, but also with trend haha). She told me that I wouldn’t need incisional double eyelid surgery. I can go for non-incisional double eyelid surgery but with ptosis correction.

It’s also called “Natural Adhesion Ptosis Correction.” This is an operation to strengthen the muscle strength that opens the eyes without having to make an incision on the skin and conjunctiva. Small knots are formed to shorten the muscles’ tendon that helps open the eyes wider naturally without using forehead muscles or forcing you to open your eyes wider.


Thus, I would have to worry less about the swelling and it would be suitable for people who want short-term recovery.

During the consultation, I was also told that later when I age, I might need forehead lifting. The distance between my eyes and my eyebrows is short. But, I don’t want to think about that now! All I want is my double eyelid to be clearer!

Oh, by the way, I had my consultation and surgery on the same day. You can have a consultation first and surgery on the other day~ It’s up to you!

During the designing, I told the doctor how I want my eyelid to be, and Doctor Park told me the limitations and also tried her best to make the eyelids the way I wanted.

 

Right after the surgery, I wasn’t in pain at all. I just felt like, “Oh, yeah I had surgery on my eyes.” The whole process of the surgery was great and I am totally satisfied with the result. Even though I’m a bit swollen, I still like my eyelids! I don’t even have to remove any stitches! :D

You might be wondering whether I still have my previous double eyelids. Nope! They are gone and now I only have one clear double eyelid! :D

I would totally recommend it to people who want to give a change to their eyes!

It’s totally worth it! :D



This was all about my double eyelid surgery (revision) review! Hope it was informative~ If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us or leave a comment and I’ll answer them one by one :D

 


Hope you guys are safe and happy!

 

Bye!


Best,
NANA

👇 Click to See 👀


 

Comments

Popular Posts