This is a review of breast augmentation surgery presented at the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand.

Hello, this is doctor Hwang Dong Yeon.

I was invited to an academic conference for the lecture.

Last February, I attended a conference called 

'Make Beauty Safe: 

The Ultimate Breast Forum' 

which was hosted by the society of Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons of Thailand & the society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand to give an academic presentation about breast augmentation.


Make Beauty Safe conference is aimed at Thailand plastic surgeons and it has been held for two consecutive years to increase public awareness of plastic surgery safety  



2024 This year, it will be held under the title of The Ultimate Breast Forum and will discuss the importance of breast surgery.


 

Thailand is a country with a lot of interest in plastic surgery.

I got the opportunity to introduce of my breast surgery know-how and Korean surgical techniques



Mentor Xtra and Mentor Boost implants are most commonly used in Korea so I presented about my various breast surgery techniques using them.

 

Designing is very important in breast augmentation.



To get natural, voluptuous & pretty breasts, designing the bottom of the breast is really important. I found the know-how for this. 



If the wrong chest line design is used, bottoming out or the symptoms of excessive upper fullness may occur. To prevent this, based on my techniques and years of experience, I shared practical advice, new perspectives, and technologies.





After the conference, we met and had a meal with Thai plastic surgeons.I got a positive response about my lecture like It was my first lecture about this, Awe-inspiring because I didn't know before”

While sharing experiences, my knowledge and the know-how

I realized again that how these academic activities are valuable



A Taiwanese doctor who attended the conference invited me to lecture for a Taiwan conference after this.

Participating in academic societies for many years and being able to contribute my expertise to the field of breast augmentation.

I am happy that I can make a positive contribution not only in Korea but also in Asia.

This time I shared the news of Thailand conference activities and the invitation to the Taiwanese academic conference

We will continuously continue in the future.

We widely share our expertise in the field of breast augmentation.

Even in plastic surgery, we hope to contribute to global exchanges.

Comments

Popular Posts